Lisa Dozier Photography

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

indescribable ♥


"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You." PS 63:3
What a week! Have been studying the book of phillipians with Kay Arthur- an inductive study- see the previous post for links. I must say that the Lord has given me countless opportunities to apply His word- sigh. It has been especially difficult to keep my mouth shut! LOL It has been a supreme struggle to do all things without grumbling and complaining and to put others first! I can't do it in my strength and I have repeatedly said- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".LOL I must say that I was not successful 100% - just ask my family- ;o)
However- I have a greater understanding of this book and why He wants us to do the above- so our light can shine before men. Mine was not burning too brightly before my family.
Not much time this week- preparing for a 4th of July party ! Looking forward to it.
Have not had much time to shoot- but did do some still life's of the hydrangeas in my yard. I love the above capture and had fun adding textures , etc.
I also began a 90 day study by Beth Moore , entitled , "Jesus, the one and only". It is a journal of sorts . To know Him is to want to know Him more- He is the one and only- He is all you need.
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment